Home address: 36 rue de Metzeral, Strasbourg 67100, France
Phone: +33 642 103 440 | Email: email@example.com | Portfolio: http://nextgen-ai.com/portfolio/
Former researcher in structural biology, C/C++ programmer and Artificial Intelligence (AI) designer specialized in behavior tree design mimicking human behavior. Author of an AI extension used by more than 1 million individuals and designed for the video game Skyrim.
- AI design (Behaviour Tree) and implementation.
- Programming language: C, C++, HTML, CSS, XML and Papyrus (Creation Engine games).
- Proficient with game development platform (The creation Kit, The Unreal Engine).
- Project management (Agile, Scrum).
- Quickly analyse problems and identify appropriate solutions.
- Design experiments and interpret results in a relevant way.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and French (native language).
Feb 2017-Present, Video Game Developer (C/C++), Freelancer, Strasbourg, France
Dec 2013–Feb 2017, AI Extension Developer, Freelancer, Strasbourg, France
Created an AI extension for the video game Skyrim (from Bethesda Game Studios) one of the 10 best-selling video games of all times.
Results & distinctions:
- Featured by Bethesda Game Studios on Bethesda.net.
- More than 1 millions of users.
- Extension ranked in top 5 of "Most Popular" category for each platform (PS4, Xbox One and PC) on Bethesda.net.
2010–2013, PhD researcher, Université de Strasbourg, France
2009-2010, 2 Internships, (total: 9 months), IGBMC, Strasbourg, France
Education (Université de Strasbourg, France)
2010 – 2013 PhD, Life Sciences, Structural studies of histone H4 messenger RNA
2008 – 2010 Master’s Degree (With Honors): Bio-Informatics and Structural Biology
2004 – 2008 Bachelor’s Degree: Life Sciences