I love that people want to translate my mods. I think that’s great. It helps the mod spread and grow to a larger audience. To translators: thank you.
The following are my translation permissions. This applies to any mods that I have or will release.
- No alterations are made to the contents of the plugins or compatibility patches other than those required to translate the text.
- You must give a link to the original description hosted on this site.
- The translation must require the main English mod to work. You cannot upload the entire mod.
- Please send me a link to your translation once you’re done.
- If there are multiple translators, I may link only one of them on the file page. Please don’t be offended.
- You should consider this page as “written permission” to translate and rehost a translation, if your site requires it.
- If you want to translate the file, you are responsible for hosting it on the Nexus, or some other popular foreign-language mod host.
- Please DO NOT send me a link to a file-sharing service! It must be a Nexus link, or a link to a popular foreign-language modding website. This is to protect my users from downloading viruses and other bad files.
- Please DO NOT ask me how to create translations. I can’t help you. Whether or not it gets translated is up to you. Go learn. Use Google.
- I do not grant exclusive translation permissions. Do not ask. Anyone who wants to translate one of my mods is free to do so.
“When is your next mod / update coming out? Do you have a release date?”
I do not give release or update dates.It’s not because I don’t want to tell you, it’s because:
- I honestly don’t know.
- Very often I try to do things that no one have ever done before, which means throwing often things away and starting over when they don’t work out.
- I don’t want to disappoint you.
- I don’t want to be held accountable to an imaginary date, and make sacrifices to make that date, both in my mods and (more importantly) in real life.